Executive Producer Salvatore Alaimo, and videographers James Schaub and Michael Elzinga shot footage at Big Sable Lighthouse in Ludington State Park, Ludington, Michigan. Volunteer lighthouse keepers from the Sable Points Lighthouse Keepers Association serve as docents, run the gift shop and maintain the lighthouse while living in the lighthouse keepers quarters adjacent to the lighthouse. They discussed why they give their time to help preserve history and educate others and provided a tour that involved climbing up the 100+ foot lighthouse.
In the News
- Movie Babble interviews Producer October 3, 2017
- Documentary earns a ‘B’ on Movie Babble October 2, 2017
- Distribution Update September 1, 2017
- Producer interviewed on The Michael Chatman Giving Show June 25, 2017
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017