Executive Producer Salvatore Alaimo, and videographers Michael Elzinga and Aaron Bannasch shot footage of the Caregivers sewing group at the Gall Sewing and Vacuum Center in Wyoming, Michigan. The Caregivers are a group of women who sew garments for children in the foster care system. They talked about what motivates them to sew and offer their skill to help provide clothing for children who are in need.
In the News
- Movie Babble interviews Producer October 3, 2017
- Documentary earns a ‘B’ on Movie Babble October 2, 2017
- Distribution Update September 1, 2017
- Producer interviewed on The Michael Chatman Giving Show June 25, 2017
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017