Executive Producer Salvatore Alaimo remembers his mom as his greatest influence for his philanthropic contributions. Beyond donating money, she constantly volunteered for her church, the local public library and the American Cancer Society’s Reach for Recovery program, of which she was a former participant. Angie never met a stranger and always made an effort to determine a person’s likes and needs, so she could contribute to them in small, meaningful ways. A breast cancer survivor for almost 10 years, she continued to battle her disease along with having dialysis treatments three times a week for several years until her health declined in the fall of 2011. Angie’s effort to battle these health ailments while remaining active at age 83 has inspired family and friends. She remains Executive Producer Alaimo’s greatest inspiration for completing this documentary.
In the News
- Movie Babble interviews Producer October 3, 2017
- Documentary earns a ‘B’ on Movie Babble October 2, 2017
- Distribution Update September 1, 2017
- Producer interviewed on The Michael Chatman Giving Show June 25, 2017
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017