Ann Johnson, Director of the Center for Nonprofit Management in the Opus College of Business at the University of St. Thomas wrote a thoughtful and insightful letter of support for the documentary. She states, “However, the question (What is Philanthropy?) itself ignites a plethora of images comprised of individuals, institutions, impacts and even restrictions. It conjures up power and weakness, the ups and the downs. It provides emotional responses of intrinsic good and virtue, and still leaves a picture not fully explored. I want to acknowledge Salvatore for his imagination, resolve, tenacity, rigor, and intelligence, all of which are necessary to take on a project with such large implications and to complete with integrity and creativity.” Thanks Ann!!
In the News
- Producer interviewed on The Michael Chatman Giving Show June 25, 2017
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017
- What is Philanthropy? targeting higher education market June 14, 2017
- Documentary hits new milestones June 14, 2017
- Documentary makes PBS premiere December 15, 2016