Alex Smith’s 20-yard touchdown pass to DeMarco Murray with 41 seconds remaining gave Jerry Rice’s team a 22-21 victory over Deion Sanders’ squad in the first unconferenced Pro Bowl, on January 26. Smith’s appearance in the game caps off a successful season where he lead the Kansas City Chiefs to the playoffs after the team’s 2-14 record the previous season.
In the News
- Producer interviewed on The Michael Chatman Giving Show June 25, 2017
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017
- What is Philanthropy? targeting higher education market June 14, 2017
- Documentary hits new milestones June 14, 2017
- Documentary makes PBS premiere December 15, 2016