Jason Woods has been a part of the production industry for more than a decade, working in roles from voice over production to non-linear editing. He got his start in an audio production studio housed in an old chicken coop (yes, you read that right) before moving on to TV production, and later promotion, at WOOD-TV 8 in Grand Rapids, MI. Jason currently produces and edits all manner of video-based pieces for Cynthia Kay Media Production, ranging in scope from short-form promos up to long-form documentaries. He is thankful to no longer work in a chicken coop.
In the News
- Producer interviewed on The Michael Chatman Giving Show June 25, 2017
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017
- What is Philanthropy? targeting higher education market June 14, 2017
- Documentary hits new milestones June 14, 2017
- Documentary makes PBS premiere December 15, 2016