The documentary was shown at the Delancey Street Foundation, in San Francisco, on Friday, October 3. The screening was coordinated and promoted by the University of San Francisco, and they did such a great job that 102 people came out to see the film, the largest audience to date.
In the News
- Movie Babble interviews Producer October 3, 2017
- Documentary earns a ‘B’ on Movie Babble October 2, 2017
- Distribution Update September 1, 2017
- Producer interviewed on The Michael Chatman Giving Show June 25, 2017
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017