The documentary was shown at the Delancey Street Foundation, in San Francisco, on Friday, October 3. The screening was coordinated and promoted by the University of San Francisco, and they did such a great job that 102 people came out to see the film, the largest audience to date.
In the News
- Producer interviewed on The Michael Chatman Giving Show June 25, 2017
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017
- What is Philanthropy? targeting higher education market June 14, 2017
- Documentary hits new milestones June 14, 2017
- Documentary makes PBS premiere December 15, 2016