The documentary has been translated into Spanish, French and Chinese (Mandarin) thanks to the services of Professional Advancement Services and Liason Linguistics. In addition to English captions for the hearing impaired, viewers will have the option of choosing subtitles in these three languages from the finished product on DVD or Blue Ray.
In the News
- Movie Babble interviews Producer October 3, 2017
- Documentary earns a ‘B’ on Movie Babble October 2, 2017
- Distribution Update September 1, 2017
- Producer interviewed on The Michael Chatman Giving Show June 25, 2017
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017