College and university instructors that use What is Philanthropy? for their classes can access a free, 39-page Educator’s Guide through the Indiana University ScholarWorks web site. The optional guide contains discussion questions, activities for students and accompanying images of the subjects in each segment. The guide is broken up by the 20 segments that can be accessed from the scene selection menu as well as the additional special features contained in the DVD and Blu-ray disc. It is designed to enable instructors to effectively use the documentary with their students and have the film complement their course curriculum. Thanks to copy editor Susan Matheson and graphic designer Linh Huynh for their hard work in developing the guide.
In the News
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017
- What is Philanthropy? targeting higher education market June 14, 2017
- Documentary hits new milestones June 14, 2017
- Documentary makes PBS premiere December 15, 2016
- WKTV Broadcast December 15, 2016