College and university instructors that use What is Philanthropy? for their classes can access a free, 39-page Educator’s Guide through the Indiana University ScholarWorks web site. The optional guide contains discussion questions, activities for students and accompanying images of the subjects in each segment. The guide is broken up by the 20 segments that can be accessed from the scene selection menu as well as the additional special features contained in the DVD and Blu-ray disc. It is designed to enable instructors to effectively use the documentary with their students and have the film complement their course curriculum. Thanks to copy editor Susan Matheson and graphic designer Linh Huynh for their hard work in developing the guide.
In the News
- Movie Babble interviews Producer October 3, 2017
- Documentary earns a ‘B’ on Movie Babble October 2, 2017
- Distribution Update September 1, 2017
- Producer interviewed on The Michael Chatman Giving Show June 25, 2017
- Free 39-page Educator’s Guide available for higher education June 15, 2017